In Islam, Muslims believe in the existence of all of the creatures that Allah has created, one of which is a jinn other than humans. Both Jinn exist parallel to humans, and there are interactions between them and mankind, but we cannot see them virtually.
Here we have some knowledge about jinn, which we know from Islam’s main sources of evidence, the Qur’an and Hadith. Just as humans, Jinn is also required to worship Allah and follow Islam.
Jinnah’s are like humans in many ways that they have free will, eat & drink, marry, have children, and die. They will be present with mankind on that Day and will either go to Jannah or Jahannum.
Jinnah’s Are More Than Ten But These Three Are Most Important
- Marid:- Marines as the most powerful type of jinn, having great supernatural powers. They also have the ability to grant wishes to mortals, but that usually requires battle, imprisonment, rituals, or just a great deal of flattery.
- Shaitan:- The shaitan is a rebellious, malevolent Jinn associated with demonic forces. They don’t have such supernatural powers and are also far from the god in a general context.
- Ifrit:- An ifrit is an enormous winged creature of fire, either male or female, who lives underground and frequents ruins. Ordinary weapons and forces have no power over them, they are susceptible to magic, which humans can use to kill them or to capture and enslave them. As with the jinn, an ifrit may be either a believer or an unbeliever, good or evil, but it is most often depicted as a wicked and ruthless being. You should also recite Benefits And Importance Of The Holy Quran in Short Script.
SIGNS OF JINN IN THE HOUSE
The jinn likes to interfere with the Light, the agents of the Darkness, like some humans. Another sign can make objects seemingly move on their own, like when you find a possession of yours in a different place than where you left it.
Or things may outright disappear or be stolen. Many times, Jinn likes to possess and haunt the dreams of humans often wake up with nightmares; especially children. These are the sign of jinn in the house. They came up with two conditions when you are wake and when you are sleeping.
The Sign Of Jinn When You Sleep
- If you want to sleep but cannot sleep spend hours to get sleep. Not talking for one or two times but the period of one or two months continuously.
- See nightmares in the dream if you sleep for even some minutes. especially you see animals like dogs, cats, lions, and snakes they are trying to bite you .
- While you sleep you grind your teeth, laughing, crying, yelling loud making different types of sound .
- You always find yourself at a very high about to fall or falling from a very high place.
The Sign Of Jinn When You Awake
- You feel Headaches continuously. Not because of any medical reasons. you did the scan, and x-rays and took pills but nothing is working. You feel headaches so much but people find you good.
- You feel difficulties in listening Qur’an or anything like that .so he doesn’t want to hear the remembrance of Allah’s.
- Laziness or daydreaming .you are sitting in one place but you are not there. your body is present there but your soul and mind are somewhere else. These are the most common signs of jinn possession. You read this Top Powerful Dua For Husband To Come Back.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN JINN ENTERS IN THE HOUSE?
- Disturbance of lights /electricity.
- Moving objects.
- Things stolen from the house.
- Seeing small stones being thrown inside the house and the doors are closed.
- Burning in the house.
- Strange sounds or voices in the home.
- Strong wind in the home and the windows and doors are closed.
- Whispering in the home.
- Footsteps going upstairs and downstairs regularly and there is no one there.
- Seeing snakes, cats, or strange animals in the house.
- Strange human beings in the house.
- The feeling of someone following you.
- The household waking up regularly with nightmares especially the children.
- A lot of arguing in the home and hatred among the family members.
- Miscarriages among the women of the household.
- Smelling burning.
- When you look to the wall and see quick visions/images. These are the things which happen when jinn enters the house.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF JINN GETTING ATTRACTED TO YOU?
- Crying alone or in the toilet.
- Walking Naked at the home.
- Spending a lot of time in the toilet or some dark place for so long.
- Using a very hard smell perfumes attract them most as they can feel the smell especially at night. These are the ways jinn gets attracted to you.