Anxiety attacks and depression can happen to any of us. While being Muslims means having our faith rooted within us, it doesn’t mean that we are invulnerable to experiencing such challenges.
Having depression does not necessarily mean one does not believe in Allah s.w.t. and His divine decree or may cause one to have a lesser Iman. The fact that a person still strongly depends on Allah, despite the mental challenges faced, shows how resolute his or her faith is. You should recite Dua To Remove Hatred From Heart.
Here Is What You Should Do For Your DUA FOR the PEACE OF MIND
- Create a list of all the things that you might want to include in your DUA FOR the PEACE OF MIND
- Start with what you need most, and work your way down.
- If you are not sure about something, that’s ok! You can come back to it later.
- When you are done, go back and read through everything one more time. Make any changes as needed.
- Print out a copy of your plan so that it is easy to refer back to when needed.
Procedure 5 Step By step To Perform “Dua When Sad”
- The first step is to recite the first verse of the Qur’an, Surah Al-Fatiha.
- The second step is to make a supplication: “O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no God but You. I place my trust in You alone and turn to You for help.”
- The third step is to reflect on what has caused one’s sadness and then make a dua asking Allah for help in that regard.
- The fourth step is to recite the second verse of the Qur’an, Surah Al-Baqarah.
- The fifth step is to make another supplication: “O Allah, I seek refuge with you from all evils and from being in debt.”
Dua For Negative Thoughts And Anxiety
To manage anxiety and depression, we can use a holistic and comprehensive approach. While prayers are very much a part of Muslims, it is also important to couple them with the right measures and takes the appropriate steps to manage our mental health such as seeking professional help.
The solution to managing anxiety and depression does not necessarily have to be confined to specific ritualistic acts. Someone who experiences mental health challenges needs to seek proper medical intervention and support as well.
Allah s.w.t. reminds us in the Quran:
الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ
Those who believe and whose hearts find comfort in the remembrance of Allah. Surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find comfort.
(Surah Ar-Ra’d, 13:28)
We remember Allah s.w.t and seek help from Him. Here are duas that you may want to recite in facing anxiety and negative thoughts. You should recite Dua To Get Married To Someone You Love.
Dua To Attain Calmness Of The Heart From Being Anxious
رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي
Rabbi-shrah li sodri, wa yassir li amri, wahlul uqdatan min lisani yafqohu qawli
“Lord, lift up my heart and ease my task for me. Remove the impediment from my tongue so that they may understand my speech.”
(Surah Taha, 20:25-28)
Dua To Remove Negative Thoughts
اللّٰهُمَّ إنِّي أَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمٍّ يَّحْزُنُنِي وَمِنْ فِكْرِ يُقْلِقُنِيْ وَعِلْماً يُّتعِبُنِيْ وَشَخْصًا يَّحْمِلُ خُبْثًا لِّي
Allahumma innee a’uzubika min hammiyhzununee, wa min fikri yuqliqunee, wa ilm yut3ibunee, wa shakhs yahmilu khubsan-lee
Oh, Allah! I seek your shelter from worries that sadden me, thoughts that make me restless, information that bothers me, and people that intend bad for me.